วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

about meeee !!




My name is Supatchara Sinprasong. My nickname is King. I'm fifteen years old. My birthday's 27 May,1995. I live in Banpong Ratchaburi. I'm in grade 10 at Kasetsart University Laboratory School. I've one brother. He is eighteen years old. I've one pet. It's dog. It name's Mari , it's puddle.




My group friends's Aum ,Mook ,Preaw ,Karn and me. We're Zeark.

My favorite food is pasta and my favorite fruit is orange. I like puppy and I dislike lizard. My hobby us listen to music ,msn and read a book. I want to be a dentist.

I like indy music. I like movie " Lilo and Stitch ". It's cartoon but it so cute. I like artist in Korea. The name's " BIGBANG ".


21 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi King

    Are you promote your facebook??? haa

    It's work naa.

    haha

    ตอบลบ
  2. hihihihihihi

    ตอบลบ
  3. 555555555555555555555555555555555

    meny wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sj

    ตอบลบ
  4. hi i i Dog..
    i miss you ....
    clip p very fun n
    55
    i like sleeping.
    txxx
    Aum m
    กิ่งกระโดน....(king ka don)

    VIp..

    ตอบลบ